Description of the goods or services required
Maintenance Renewal PIN 2020
NHS Supply Chain seeks to establish a non-exclusive framework agreement for the supply to the NHS Supply chain customer base for the maintenance, repair and calibration of medical equipment.
This shall include, but not limited to:
- Beds, Furniture and Pressure Area Care;
- Patient Bathing, Handling and Transport;
- Temperature Control;
- Patient Assessment, Monitoring and Life-Support;
- Dental Equipment;
- Renal and Urodynamics;
- Tier 1 Imaging and Treatment Systems;
- Imaging Equipment;
- General Theatre, Orthopaedics and Physical Therapy;
- Laboratory, Pathology and Analysis Equipment;
- Radiology Equipment;
The purpose of this notice is to draw attention to a procurement that NHS Supply Chain intends to commence during the subsequent 12 months. The invitation to tender will be the subject of a separate notice and it is that notice to which potential suppliers will need to respond at the appropriate time.