Description of the goods or services required
Quick Quote - Sea Terminal – Sea Terminal Baggage Handling Area – Re-Roofing
The Department of Infrastructure, Public Estates and Housing Division are looking for MACCS Approved Contractors to replace the existing roof above the Baggage Handling Area in accordance with the tender documentation at Sea Terminal Building, Douglas.
The works will involve the removal of the existing roof and replacing it in accordance with the Tender Documentation. Works will consist of (list is not exhaustive):
- Establish and Maintain a Site office and Compound
- Erection of Scaffolding; Including temporary fire escape
- Careful removal of existing Steel stairs and Balustrading for modification, refurbishment and installation as per tender documentation,
- Clearing roof of any loose debris, Furniture and Fittings
- Remove existing rainwater outlets and downpipes, dispose of site, and replace with new to match existing.
- Strip off and removal of the existing asphalt roof, dispose of site.
- Supply and Install new Polyroof roofing system or equal / equivalent product as per the Tender Documentation and specification
- All works to be in accordance with all Tender Documents, including:
o Pre-Tender Health and Safety Plan,
o Polyroof Specification,
o All Tender Drawings,
o Bill of Quantities (B.O.Q),