Description of the goods or services required
Fire Doorset Replacement at Charville Lane Childrens Home
This project is to tender a contract to undertake the supply and installation of Fire Doorset replacement and associated works at Charville Lane Children's Home, Hayes.
Testing /certification Requirements
Door-sets are to all meet the following requirements:
- Building Regulations Approved Document Parts- B,E,M,N,Q
- British Standard BS9999:2008
- British Standard BS 8214:2016
- British Standards BS476:1987. PART 22 &31 or EN1634-1 and EN1634-3 2008
- British Standard BS 10621:2007
- British Standard BS 8621:2007
- British Standards BS9266
- British Standards EN 10077-1, 100722-2
- Glazing EN356
- Secured by Design, PAS 24:2016
- Requirements of The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2006
- All door-sets supplied shall have been tested as a complete installed assembly
Internal door sets designed for compartmentation, means of escape Tested & certified for single or double doorsets and side panels/screens & fanlights for thirty and sixty minutes.
Full-scale fire and smoke test at a UKAS accredited test house demonstrating primary test evidence
Test data shall include certification on overhead panels and side panel.
Glazed areas not to exceed a maximum of 400mm in width double glazed units. Overhead glazed fanlight panels to a maximum height of 300mm
TEST EVIDENCE AND CERTIFICATION FOR FIRE AND SMOKE MUST BE PROVIDED
ALL SUPPLIERS MUST ATTEND A SITE VISIT OR WILL BE EXCLUDED
GLOBALLY ASSESSED PRODUCTS WILL BE EXCLUDED