Description of the goods or services required
Horsham District Council - Reconfiguration and Upgrade of Library Car Park, Henfield
Horsham District Council (the Council) invites tenders for the provision of works for the Reconfiguration and Upgrade of the Library Car Park, Henfield. The Commencement Date for the delivery of the works is anticipated to be on 18 January 2021 at 00:00 hours. It is estimated that the Contract will be awarded for a period of 8 weeks.
The works consist of the following key elements:
- Taking up the whole car park concrete surfacing,
- Remove sections of concrete kerbing, drainage and timber sleeper planters,
- Earthworks excavation, disposal, fill and compaction,
- Installation of ducting and draw pits for car park lighting
- Drainage gullies, associated pipework and connects,
- Laying pre-cast concrete kerbing,
- Construction macadam surfacing to the whole car park,
- Construct low level brick walled planter,
- Installation of highway type road signage and road markings.
The Council will be awarding one Contract for the provision of all services detailed in the Specification, and is procuring this contract following the Open Procedure under the UK Public Contract Regulations 2015 and the Council’s Procurement Code. The Council is seeking to contract with an organisation that will deliver to the highest levels of satisfaction, professional standards and cost effectiveness.