- Instructions for Suppliers – Registration on eTenderwales -
Powys County Council will be conducting this tender through the Value Wales e-Tendering portal. This can be found at http://www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk, all information may be downloaded and returned through this channel.
Internet address(es): http://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender
1. Register your company on the eTenderwales portal (this is only required once)
- Browse to the eSourcing Portal: http://www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
- Click the “Click here to register” link
- Accept the terms and conditions and click “continue”
- Enter your correct business and user details
- Note the username you chose and click “Save” when complete
- You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender
- Login to the portal with the username/password
- Click the “Open Access ITTs” link.
- Click on the relevant ITT to access the content.
- Click the “Express Interest” button in the “Actions” box on the left-hand side of the page.
- This will move the ITT into your “My ITTs” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only)
- Click on the ITT code, you can now access any attachments by clicking the “Settings and Buyer Attachments” in the “Actions” box
3. Responding to the tender
- You can now choose to “Reply” or “Reject” (please give a reason if rejecting)
- You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
- Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the ITT
- There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
If you require any further assistance use the online help, or the BravoSolution help desk is available Mon – Fri (8am – 6pm) on:
- eMail: email@example.com
- Phone: 0800 368 4850 / Fax: 020 7080 0480
Tenders or Requests to Participate must be sent to:
Official name: http://www.etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Under the terms of this contract the successful supplier(s) will be required to deliver Community Benefits in support of the authority’s economic and social objectives. Accordingly, contract performance conditions may relate in particular to social and environmental considerations. The Community Benefits included in this contract are:
See ITT documentation on eTenderWales.
The buyer considers that this contract is suitable for consortia bidding.