II.2.2) Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3) Place of performance
Main site or place of performance:
II.2.4) Description of the procurement
The first stage of and the initial on-boarding of suppliers onto the DPS, will take place between 20 August 2020 to 30 September 2020. Applicants are required to complete the selection questionnaire (SQ) and submit this (with all supporting documents requested in the SQ) via the Delta portal. Applications will be evaluated accordingly and successful applicants will be appointed to the DPS as an appointed supply partner. There will be no limit to the number of applicants that will be admitted to the DPS against each region, sector and service category. New applicants can apply to join the DPS throughout the duration of the period via the SQ process.
Categories to be covered by the DPS are as follows, applicants are not restricted to the number of categories they wish to apply for and will be invited to select which category(s) they wish to apply for by completing the category application table document:
• National (coverage of all 12 regions),
• North East,
• North West,
• Yorkshire and Humber,
• West Midlands,
• East Midlands,
• East of England,
• Greater London,
• South East England,
• South West England,
• Northern Ireland.
• Blue Light Services (including Ambulance, Fire and Police),
• Education (including Academy Trusts, Schools, Universities and Higher Education),
• government bodies,
• health (including care homes, commissioning bodies, hospices, NHS Trusts),
• housing associations, registered providers and ALMOs,
• local authorities,
• prison service.
• Building exterior cleaning — up to approx. 75 ft,
• building exterior cleaning — up to and over approx. 75 ft,
• catering facilities cleaning — commercial and domestic dining hall, etc.
• catering facilities cleaning — commercial and domestic kitchen equipment/ovens, etc.,
• chimney cleaning/sweeping,
• cleaning: general,
• cleaning: deep,
• cleaning: specialist,
• cleaning: trauma,
• cleaning supplies (including consumables and equipment) — supply only,
• commercial laundry services,
• commercial vehicle cleaning — general and specialised,
• graffiti and chewing gum removal,
• IT equipment cleaning,
• washroom services,
• window cleaning (external — low rise/up to approx. 75 ft),
• window cleaning (external — up to and over 75 ft — may need working at height equipment),
• window cleaning (internal — low rise),
• window cleaning (internal — high rise — may need working at height equipment).
The second stage is where appointed supply partners compete for members individual contracts, more commonly referred to as a further competition (also known as mini-tender) stage and consists of members refining the requirements for their specific contract. Following acceptance on to the DPS, supply partners will be invited to tender for all Members’ Further Competitions under the region, sector and service category(s) they have successfully applied for. The DPS includes terms and conditions for the second stage further competitions by way of a supply agreement but places no obligations on Members to procure any cleaning services via the DPS. The DPS itself is not a contract and contracts (supply agreements) are only formed when services are called off by Members under the DPS.
The estimated value of the services to be procured for the entire duration of the DPS is an indicative amount and cannot be guaranteed.
Further information can be found within the procurement documents as detailed in section 1.3 of the notice.
II.2.5) Award criteria
Price is not the only award criterion and all criteria are stated only in the procurement documents
II.2.6) Estimated value
Value excluding VAT: 182 500 000.00 GBP
II.2.7) Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
This contract is subject to renewal: No
II.2.9) Information about the limits on the number of candidates to be invited
Envisaged minimum number: 1
II.2.10) Information about variants
Variants will be accepted:
II.2.11) Information about options
II.2.13) Information about European Union funds
The procurement is related to a project and/or programme financed by European Union funds:
II.2.14) Additional information
To respond to this opportunity please click here: https://www.delta-esourcing.com/respond/XDU63TU682