Description of the goods or services required
Childrens Services "Better use of Technology"
• WSCC are looking to approach the market to award a new contract(s) in respect of Technology Solutions to enable delivery of key support services relating to Children, Young People and Learning Directorate, specifically Education and Skills (E&S), Early Years and Early Help.
• This IS NOT the commencement of the procurement procedure, neither is it a call for expressions of interest.
• This PIN is being published to forewarn the market of the Council’s intentions and to engage with the market to assist in the formulation of the contracting structure and specification(s). There is potential opportunity for the Council to reduce the number of systems holding child and family data and to progress towards a “single view of a child”.
• This notice includes a questionnaire which has been prepared so it can be completed by any size of Organisation wishing to engage and assist the Council in this development stage irrespective of which service(s) they are capable of delivering. Potential providers who wish to participate in this early market engagement should click "express an interest" to gain access to the questionnaire for completion.
• Your responses to this questionnaire will be fed back to council officers and members and form part of the strategy and procurement for the systems in scope.
• This exercise is intended to assess the level of interest from technology partners; attract innovative options for delivery of services and inform the process by which we will select potential providers.