Description of the goods or services required
Fire Station Crossmolina Co Mayo - Construction of new Fire Station, Fire Tower and Associated parking area & yard at Crossmolina Industrial Estate, Ballina Road, Crossmolina, Co. Mayo
Construction of a new standalone fire station including construction of 1No. two storey fire station building, 1No. four storey fire tower, parking area and outside yard with all ancillary site work as follows:
- Demolition of existing fencing to provide access to the site.
- Relocation of existing overhead and underground utilities
- Site clearance including removal of existing trees and shrubs
- Removal of debris and rubble tipped on the site
- Site clearance & Bulk excavation to reduce site levels generally
- Removal of material excavated from site to a licenced landfill facility
- The construction of 1 two storey fire station.
- The construction of 1 no. four storey fire tower
- The construction of a new wall enclosed fire yard
- Concrete boundary block walls, of various heights on all site boundaries
- Enclosure to existing ESB transformer.
- Site development and surfacing works such as roads, paths and pavings for truck and car access
- New paths roads to tie into and continue on the existing industrial estate development
- New connections to public utilities for all units including Electricity, Telecoms, Water, Sewers, Storm drainage along with the provision of new street lighting and outlets for Electric Vehicle charging.