Description of the goods or services required
The London Borough of Lambeth "The Client" is seeking to appoint suitably qualified and skilled greening contractors to supply greening on estates on the North Area of the borough.
The London Borough of Lambeth needs to procure the following items across Springfield estate:
• Removal of existing concrete mound at Rushton House to create a small community garden,
• Planters to be added in Bilton House,
• Planting of bulbs to existing green spaces on outside of estate,
• Install park benches
• Planting to be carried out in potential beds
• General improvement of greening across the estate (ideas welcome)
• Engagement with residents, Tenants and Resident Associations (TRAs) and Local Councillors on the estate to aid in design and delivery of the scheme is a must so please confirm the strategy you will be using to engage residents and include price for this in the tender
You will be required to provide a high quality service for Lambeth citizens and to invest in high quality materials and workmanship to maximise the life expectancy of the greening works. You must be able to carry out the work from start to finish. You can submit quotes for one or two of the contracted areas. The expectation will be for works to start on site by 21 June 2020 weather and Covid-19 permitting.