Description of the goods or services required
The Sustainability Strategy will be informed by the current Sustainability Plan, and link with the Asset Management Strategy, Development Strategy and Financial Business Plan and incorporate data currently held in relation to the energy performance of all homes.
The Strategy will need to consider current performance with relevant sustainability measures and targets and the potential opportunities for the organisation to build on the previous work completed. The document will need to set out prioritised and costed action to meet statutory requirements and leading organisation performance.
Potential outcomes to include:
- Forecasted change in the energy profile of the stock from the current base position
- Funding streams and potential grant available for any proposed works
- Suggested thermal increase achievable in homes from
- Impact on individual EPC/SAP band ratings
- Estimated cost of suggested works
- The impact on tenants/leaseholders in respect of fuel poverty and savings in energy/general ruining costs
- Environmental considerations and fit with government targets
- A detailed prioritised and costed action plan of proposed works
- A risk map showing where we will may fail/meet/exceed national targets and performance requirements.
- A comparable scoring matrix so the Red Kite Group can assess its performance against national targets and the measures (averages) of others
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at https://www.mytenders.co.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=219683.
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available at https://www.mytenders.co.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.