Description of the goods or services required
Mount Congreve Redevelopment - Development of Garden Interpretation / Exhibition Design Experience
Waterford City & County Council are seeking the services of a competent Interpretation/Exhibition Planning and Design Studio/Company (IPDS) with the appropriate specialist skills and experience in the research of subject matter, the compilation of research into the telling of an appropriate, accurate and authentic story, the design of both the physical and the digital displays in the new visitor centre.
The specialist team should have the following skill sets:
1. Experience in creating internationally significant visitor attractions.
2. Track record in delivering a high quality interpretation experience.
3. Competent in managing the design, delivery and implementation of a interpretation experience.
4. Budget management.
5. Experience in use of appropriate visual technologies and displays.
6. Work and coordinate with the visitor design team and garden management.
The IPDS will be fully responsible to conceive, design and manage the procurement and delivery of an interpretation experience for the allocated budget and to ensure stakeholder consultation and agreement of each of these stages.
Note: Tender submissions are to made electronically only using the eTenders web site, paper/hard copies will not be accepted.