Description of the goods or services required
Soft market testing Records Management in O365
GCC is looking to procure a system to provide records and lifecycle management within O365, above and beyond the native functionality provided. The software will support the E-storage project as we move from on premise to cloud storage and the use of O365 including SharePoint and Teams. To ensure that the information stored within O365 is compliant with the varying legislative requirements, whilst limiting the burden on staff, it will be necessary to automate some of the processes associated with the lifecycle management of that information.
A system is required to support:
• The management of documents as records;
• The application of retention policies to information;
• The disposition of information;
• Recording actions taken as part of a records management process; and
• Reporting actions taken as part of a records management process.
The soft market research exercise will help to:
• Identify the market’s ability to deliver business requirements and GCC’s obligations under the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018;
• Assess market capacity and flexibility to deliver this procurement;
• Understand the attractiveness of this opportunity to work with GCC to potential suppliers;
• Address advances in the product that may be of interest when procuring;
• Assess the potential level of interest in bidding for this contract;
• Understand the likely costs associated with such a contract.