Description of the goods or services required
1440 Clinical Simulation Suite- (MARKET ENGAGEMENT EXERCISE)
Market Engagement for the procurement of a Clinical skills/simulation suite at De Montfort University, Leicester.
De Montfort University is seeking Market Engagement (ME) from companies who could provide a Clinical skills/simulation suite solution in the near future. The ME will take place on Wednesday 18th March 2020 at the University on a one to one basis.
The aim of the event will be to establish a structured approach across the Clinical Simulation market and to encourage suppliers to share their views and offer suggestions in light of information provided & if possible provide a demonstration. This will then allow the university to formulate the specifications & procurement process.
If you are interested in the ME, please register on In-tend and we will send you a brief questionnaire and reserve your time slot.
The University intends to go out to Tender in May/ June 2020 for a delivered & Installed system ready for the new academic term 2020.
The facility will have large simulation rooms, examination rooms, cubicles in one building and the system would need the capability to host similar activity in at least one another building on campus. As an initial estimate; 5 rooms each with 4 bays as an estimate There will be 3 large rooms, each with 6 bays.
Brief system requirements:
• Simulation is a critical part of healthcare training and we need reliable recording and debriefing.
• We need an audio-visual learning management system. We need an easy-to-use interface specifically designed for healthcare training. The system also needs to be compatible with high fidelity manikins/patient simulators.
• AV learning management system:
• HD Video recording
• Learning & assessment, ability to tag comments/feedback to video footage
• Integration with patient simulators
• Live broadcasting to any classroom/office on campus
• PTZ cameras & the ability to zoom footage already taken
• Multiple cameras/views per room
• Manually start-stop recording & scheduled recording
• Immediate access to recorded data
• Ability to see single rooms & multiple rooms from control room interface
• Generate reports on individual performance & give learning access to these reports at home/on campus
• Access/security – link to single sign on, administrators to view from control room & off-site. Simple to set-up user accounts and user groups.
• Ability to allow students to see selected footage easily & securely. Search function to find video footage.
• 2 way audio – microphones & speakers in rooms – ability to talk from control room or from 1 room to another. Ability to use earpieces to communicate.
• Ability to choose which microphone records i.e., general ceiling microphones or directional mics