Suppliers Instructions How to Express Interest in this Tender:-
1. Register your company on the eSourcing portal (this is only required once) - Browse to the eSourcing
https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register - Accept the terms and conditions and
'continue' - Enter your correct business and user details - Note the username you chose and click 'Save'
when complete -
You will shortly receive an email with your unique password (please keep this secure)
2. Express an Interest in the tender - Login to the portal with the username/password - Click the 'PQQs /
ITTs Open To
All Suppliers' link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any
- Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. - Click the 'Express Interest' button at the top of the
page. - This
will move the PQQ /ITT into your 'My PQQs/ My ITTs' page. (This is a secure area reserved for your
-You can now access any attachments by clicking 'Buyer Attachments' in the 'PQQ/ ITT Details' box
3. Responding to the tender - Click 'My Response' under 'PQQ/ ITT Details', you can choose to 'Create
Response' or to
'Decline to Respond' (please give a reason if declining) - You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to
the buyer and seek any clarification - Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen
instructions to complete
the PQQ/ ITT - There maya mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed
available) You must then submit your reply using the 'Submit Response' button at the top of the page. If
you require any
further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk.
The Contracting Authority intends to use an Etendering System in this procurement exercise:
1. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to award the contract in whole, in part or annul the
tendering process and
not award any contract.
2. Bidders should note that they will be required to enter into terms and conditions of contract as set out in the ITT and that save for matters of clarification or consistency the Contracting Authority will not negotiate the terms
3. The Contracting Authority will not accept completed PQQ''s after the stated closing date.
4. All documents to be priced (where applicable) in sterling and all payments made in sterling.
5. All tender costs and liabilities incurred by bidders shall be the sole responsibility of the bidders.
6. Prospective suppliers should note that NHS Shared Services Partnership - Procurement Services is acting
on behalf of Velindre NHS Trust
7. The closing date of Friday 13th March 2020
The buyer considers that this contract is suitable for consortia bidding.