Description of the goods or services required
Bunnyconnellan Ballina -5 unit housing development at Bunnyconnellan West, Bunnyconnellan, Ballina Co. Mayo
The project comprises the demolition of existing agricultural sheds, reduction of site levels and construction of 5 no. dwellings comprising 2 no. apartments and 3 no. houses along with all ancillary site works summarized as follows:
- The demolition of existing lean-to type agricultural sheds which are in shared ownership between Mayo County Council the adjoining landowner to the south of the site.
- Site clearance including removal of existing large trees to the north of the site and grubbing up tree roots
- Removal of debris and rubble tipped on the site and lowering of site levels generally to include rock breaking and excavation down to bedrock
- The construction of 2 no. 2 bedroomed apartments and 1 no 3 bedroomed house in a single block
- The construction of 2 no. 2 bedroomed semi-detached houses
- The construction of a new blockwork retaining boundary wall to the south of the site, a chainlink fence to the west boundary of the site and timber palisade fences to north of the site and to subdivide the secure rear gardens.
- Some stonework boundary walling & fencing is to be constructed to the front of the development also.
- New connections to public utilities for all units including Electricity, Telecoms, Water, Sewers, Storm drainage along with the provision of new street lighting and outlets for Electric Vehicle charging