II.2.2) Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3) Place of performance
Main site or place of performance:
TfW offices located in Cardiff, moving to Pontypridd in Sept 2020.
II.2.4) Description of the procurement
TfW wish to appoint a provider to help us undertake future brand development, the following key areas of focus:
(a) strategic brand development and creative direction;
(b) brand management and guardianship;
(c) creative development and execution;
(e) expertise and experience.
Strategic brand development and creative direction
1) Defining the long-term scope, vision and potential of TfW’s multi-modal brand;
2) Long-term strategic development and creative direction of TfW’s brand;
3) Developing innovative and creative brand-defining initiatives that help to build our distinctive brand and create a lasting legacy;
4) Establishing and maintaining strategic control of TfW’s brand;
5) Helping TfW to build their profile and engage our key audiences;
6) Shaping the strategic development of our communications;
7) Driving creativity and innovation by collaborating with agencies appointed by all licenced brand users.
Brand management and guardianship
1) Overseeing TfW strategic approach and helping us to manage TfW’s brand identity;
2) Engaging with brand users, including licenced users, to achieve best-in-class implementation of our brand while maintaining strategic control;
3) Overseeing the detailed application/implementation of our brand;
4) Evolving, developing and managing TfW brand guidelines in a collaborative manner;
5) Building effective, collaborative relationships with agencies appointed by all licenced users;
6) Helping to establish and manage our brand guardianship/approvals process;
7) Helping to appoint and mentor creative agencies.
Creative development and execution
1) Overseeing the creative development of TfW’s brand (personality, identity, tone of voice), ensuring that it engages both users and key audiences;
2) Helping TfW to build our insight and ensure our key audiences engage with our brand;
3) Developing innovative ideas and creative strategies;
4) Evolving and developing TfW’s core brand narrative/proposition and tone of voice;
5) Establishing, developing and evolving a consistent approach to developing TfW’s tone of voice;
6) Evolving and developing TfW’s messaging hierarchy and key messaging in line with our tone of voice;
7) Overseeing the detailed implementation of TfW’s brand across a wide range of applications;
8) Advising brand users and their appointed agencies on the detailed implementation of TfW’s brand and maintaining control over creative deliverables;
9) Maximising the impact of campaigns by building effective, collaborative relationships with agencies appointed by all licenced users, advising on campaign design and delivery.
1) Ensuring our licenced users’ campaigns/communications embody our tone of voice and key messaging to build our brand effectively;
2) Ensuring a consistent approach to the application of our tone of voice and use of/adherence to our high-level messaging;
3) Maximising the impact of our multi-channel campaigns/communications by ensuring that our core brand narrative and key messaging underpin these campaigns/communications;
4) Honing campaign design and implementation based on post-campaign insight;
5)Honing our core brand narrative, key messaging hierarchy and key messaging based on post-campaign insight.
1) Undertaking research and building insight to enable you to develop innovative and creative brand-defining initiatives that will help drive forward and build our distinctive brand;
2) Building relationships/working collaboratively with specialist advisers, agencies and suppliers to deliver the requirements of this contract;
3) Drawing upon ‘best-in-class’ knowledge and expertise by working with specialist advisers, agencies and suppliers to deliver the requirements of this contract.
II.2.5) Award criteria
Price is not the only award criterion and all criteria are stated only in the procurement documents
II.2.6) Estimated value
Value excluding VAT: 500 000.00 GBP
II.2.7) Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
Duration in months: 36
This contract is subject to renewal: Yes
Description of renewals:
Extension of up to an additional 24 months.
II.2.9) Information about the limits on the number of candidates to be invited
II.2.10) Information about variants
Variants will be accepted:
II.2.11) Information about options
II.2.13) Information about European Union funds
The procurement is related to a project and/or programme financed by European Union funds:
II.2.14) Additional information
The supplier will be required to provide the support based on specific work packages on a call-off basis, this will be as and when TfW instruct the work package required.