Description of the goods or services required
Topographical Survey Services - Old Oak Common (S4) Station - HS2
Scope of Service
Provide surveying resources (personnel and equipment) to deliver the required survey services at the Old Oak Common Station Site.
Establish the survey control network
Site setting out
Undertake as built surveys
Survey Data Management
It is expected that the survey team will consist of the following
• Senior Survey Manager / Work Package Manager
• Survey Managers
• CAD Manager
• CAD Technician
The subcontractor shall set up procedures and process such that they are able to ensure co-ordination of resource and services such that they are available are planned for other delivery packages.
Systems provided by the contractor shall include, as appropriate, but not limited to
• 3D Laser Scanning
• 3D Photogrammetry
• UAVs (Drones) (minimum one flight per month for duration of contract on agreed flight path for site)
• Wireless mesh monitoring systems
• Mobile mapping
Scope will include
1. Conversion of existing ‘legacy’ data so that it is aligned with the Project Surveying Strategic Approach shall be undertaken as required.
2.Technical assurance of all surveys undertaken shall be in accordance with [insert WI reference]
3. Where survey works require work at height, for example top of retaining walls the subcontractor is to provide work at height control measures.
4. All documents which require NR / LU / TfL / 3rd Party approvals will be submitted by the Contractor, authored and checked by the subcontractor.
5. The subcontractor is to supply safety critical staff for railway worksite