Description of the goods or services required
UOW749 - Filming for Dementia Services
In both our education and research activities there are particular areas where we require a specialist media expert:
1) To provide an audio-visual product that can be used by dementia care practitioners, trainers and educators, and informal carers to assist with training or disseminating the findings of research studies.
2) To demonstrate the interventions in action through footage of the intervention taking place within the environment of those living with dementia
3) To highlight the impact on people living with dementia through filmed interviews with staff, managers and family members
4) To explain the process of initiating, implementing and sustaining change within care home environments through filmed interviews with care home managers, staff and other experts.
5) To share the key findings of research projects in a visual format and raise awareness of new approaches to caring for those living with dementia. We want to create something unique in the HE sector, which will differentiate us in an increasingly competitive environment.