All tender information is included on https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk - project number 43501 itt_79113, all tender submissions and tender queries must be submitted via this portal.
- The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
- Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
- The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
- On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
- The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
- In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
- Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
- Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
- If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
- Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
- Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
- Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
- Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 2pm
How To Find The ITT:
- Once logged in you must click on ‘ITT’s Open to all Suppliers’
- The e-tender references for this contract are: project_43501, itt_79113.
- Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in submitting a tender, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the ITT from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My ITT’s’ on the home page.
- You will then see the full details of the ITT in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
- Should you have any questions on the ITT, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly – Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice.
The buyer considers that this contract is suitable for consortia bidding.