Description of the goods or services required
Gloucestershire County Council need to procure an asset management database that:
• Is web-based;
• Is hosted by the system Supplier;
• Provides Registered Users with secure online access;
• Provides Registered Users secure access through a mobile App which is compatible with both iOS and Android;
• Has a customer portal to enable Customers to request support online;
• Have a core function system (as set out in paragraph 5 below) with additional functional modules;
• Can restrict access;
• Has Transport Layer Security (TLS) so that all email traffic is encrypted.
The system must enable:
• Orders for equipment, technology and adaptations against an individual;
• Allocation of orders to the most appropriate team for delivery and fitting;
• Information held on each product in respect of service, maintenance, expected return date and battery change information;
• Allocation of jobs to relevant teams of items in the field;
• The building of a documents library on equipment products, training manual and clinical competencies;
• Reporting on system data;
• Emails to be generated and received from within the system;
• System administration including user access controls;
• Administrators to have additional functionality to include but not limited to overriding of orders, allocation, report runs and local system upgrades;
• Training videos/materials to be housing within the system;
• All registered users to have a unique identifier;
• All stock regardless of type to be tracked through barcodes and hand held devices permitting live system updates.
The Core modules that the system must have include the following
Purchasing - includes; raising order on system, transferring to GCC SAP system.
Stock Management - includes from receipt of stock from supplier to Goods Receipt to barcoding and putting into stock. It
Stock Inventory - regularly checking and auditing of stock.
Ordering - Assessor ordering equipment
Stock Order Processing - On receipt of order, processing through Picking process to despatch area.
Logistics (Delivery and Collections); - Delivery and collection of equipment . by transport Team
Recycling - receipt of collections to decontamination, refurbishment or scrapping into stock.
Reporting - suite of reports covering finance and operations.
•Printers and plotters - 30232100
•License management software package - 48218000
•Scanner software package - 48318000