Description of the goods or services required
This is an RFI only - not a tender
LJMU wish to explore the market for :
LJMU Finance department wish to leverage technology to support an automated Accounts Payable solution. Utilising character recognition technology to process supplier invoices directly into Oracle EBS.
We currently process over 35,000 supplier invoices per year, these are received in a variety of formats via Email, paper, FTP.
Solution needs to be flexible, secure and integrated into our Finance system with the ability to match to Purchase Orders and receipts.
B2. Minimum requirements
To meet these objectives we require,
• multiple capture routes - email, Scan, FTP
• integration into Accounts Payable module of Oracle EBS
• auto match to Purchase Orders and receipts
• ability to manage multi-line Purchase Order’s
• ability to manage freight and postage lines
• provide a dashboard overview for management of work allocation
• provide detailed analytics and statistical reports on processing
B3. Administration and support
• Adhoc support as and when required via helpdesk during office hours.
• Support with system upgrades/updates.
B4. Essential/desirable features
The provision of an OCR system requires:
• process invoices by email/Scan/Secure FTP/upload
• automatic data capture, validation and approval
• seamless import into Oracle EBS with Supplier and Purchase Order data
• Bank Account audit functionality
• administration overview to allow processing to be assigned to users both automatically or manually
• detailed analytics
• payment Advice Data transfer into OCR solution
• supplier Portal solution
• recognise multiple VAT rates
• able to match invoices to multiple Purchase Orders and correctly deal with freight charges.