II.2.3) Place of performance
II.2.4) Description of the procurement
Metalwork and small engineering company to assist the property maintenance unit delivering its response and planned maintenance programme.
Metal work and small engineering works to be carried out as following areas:
1) Small repairs to fencing and gates;
2) Power washers (service to power washer mechanism, lance and all hoses);
3) Public toilet vent systems (service to include Vacuum cleaning all debris from fans and grilles);
4) Waste transfer roof vents (service to include vacuum cleaning from all high level extract fans and louvers, including high level access equipment);
5) Waste transfer gutter cleaning — to be carried out in-conjunction with roof vent cleaning to include access and any out of hours labour as required;
6) Belfast zoo — service to all pneumatic drives/linkages, free running of door mechanism, remove all debris from sliding door runners and ensure all moving parts run freely;
7) Botanic gardens glasshouse windows and palm house, doors and vents services — check all windows, doors and vent mechanisms for functionality, remove all debris from runners and ensure all moving parts act freely;
8) Tropical ravine — service 58 No sliding windows and 24 No motors check all windows, doors and vent mechanisms for functionality, remove all debris from runners and ensure all moving parts act freely;
9) Leisure centre disabled pool hoists — check all disabled pool hoists mechanisms including test certification.
The provision of an emergency, 24 hour, 365 days per year call-out services to secure and make safe Council property is an essential and integral part of this work and is ‘of the essence’ with regards to the award and performance of the contract.
The contractor is required to have his representative on site within 1 hour to make safe the location during normal working hours and within 2 hours outside normal working hours within the Contract area. The contractor shall provide the Council with 1 contact name and telephone number for this purpose.
Please see tender paperwork for further detail.
II.2.5) Award criteria
Price is not the only award criterion and all criteria are stated only in the procurement documents
II.2.7) Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
Duration in months: 48
This contract is subject to renewal: No
II.2.9) Information about the limits on the number of candidates to be invited
II.2.10) Information about variants
Variants will be accepted:
II.2.11) Information about options
II.2.13) Information about European Union funds
The procurement is related to a project and/or programme financed by European Union funds: