Description of the goods or services required
The Professional Standards Authority is seeking to appoint a Chair before the end of the financial year and is looking for a recruitment partner to work with the Authority to select the new Chair.
The Authority is looking for a recruitment agency with a track record of recruiting chairs to significant public bodies.
The successful agency will be expected to:
• prepare proposals for advertising and searching for suitable candidates
• demonstrate how it will source a diverse range of candidates from across the UK
• undertake preliminary interviewing of candidates, and prepare a long list for the Authority's consideration, using criteria agreed with the Authority
• work with the Authority to prepare a shortlist of candidates for interview
• work with the Authority on interview arrangements, support candidates through the interview process, and debrief candidates at the end of the process.
The supplier will be expected to deliver a significant number of qualified and quality candidates, by deadlines stated in the ITT, to allow the Authority to shortlist for interview and ultimately appoint a Chair.
•Recruitment services - 79600000