Description of the goods or services required
Survey Support Services
The Marine Institute, a semi State body, wishes to invite tenders under an open procedure with the objective of putting a Multi-Supplier Framework Agreement in place for the supply of Survey Support Services for one year from 1st January 2020 to 31st December 2020.
The detailed data and information required and collated by Fisheries Ecosystems Advisory Services (FEAS) for stock assessment includes:
• The length distribution of landings
• A profile of the age structure of landings
• Fishery Catch information
• The number of boats fishing in a particular area over time
• The catch, time spent fishing, gears used (fleet activity)
• Information on the annual landings into each port
• Data from various research surveys carried out by FEAS
At present a requirement exists for Survey Support Services in 4 Lots. Tenderers are invited to bid for one or more Lots. Each Lot will be evaluated separately.
LOT 1 - Biological Sampling
LOT 2 - Acoustics
LOT 3 - Underwater TV
LOT 4 - Egg and Larval