Description of the goods or services required
Hendre Distillery is seeking quotations for the supply of a bespoke distillation operation which will allow an effective delivery of sustainable products for the market.
Quotations are invited by suppliers for the supply of an energy efficient and digitalised distillation system to include the following services/components/units:
• 500litre semi-automatic/automatic distil – to include a cuts management system, control of Alcohol by volume mechanism, automation and robotic control system with an option to be monitored remotely via a WiFi Module
• Agitator – for the purpose of making grain spirit and other products
• Boiler Radiator – for use when mashing and fermenting
• Indirect Heaters – to avoid scorching of grains
• WiFi Module – to monitor remotely via online platforms
• 100litre extractor – to produce fruit extraction for use in gin making
Tenders are invited only based on the supplier being able to provide appropriate aftercare and servicing (inclusive of staff training and SOP’s) of equipment, plus call out for breakdown within reasonable time frames.
Further information about the tender requirements is supplied in the attached Invitation to tender Documentation. This includes a full breakdown of specifications, how to apply, and tender award system details.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales Web Site at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=95585.