Description of the goods or services required
The scope for this package is to capture the true condition of the properties immediately prior to construction commencing:
• All properties fall within the 10mm settlement contour;
• Listed properties within the 1mm settlement contour;
• Properties with 10mm or more settlement identified from the phase 2 ground movement assessment;
• Total approximately 5000 addresses identified;
• Three months prior to the commencement of construction is required.
Description of the works:
• Record all cracks or sign of vibration, movement, deformation, damage and displacement to the building structure and fabric including hard and soft landscaping;
• Record all sign of dampness and consequential damage;
• Record all sign of water ingress, description of associated damage;
• Record all existing remedial or repair work associated with cracking, vibration, movement, deformation, damage, displacement, dampness or water ingress, as defined in the three points above;
Please note that the works will take place over a number of years as the main construction works progress.