Go to https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
- The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
- Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
- The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
- On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
- The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
- In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
- Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
- Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
- If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
- Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
- Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
- Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
HOW TO FIND THE ITT:
- Once logged in you must click on ‘ITT’s Open to all Suppliers’
- The etender references for this contract are: Project 42509 and ITT 76312
- Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in submitting a tender, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the ITT from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My ITT’s’ on the home page.
- You will then see the full details of the ITT in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
- Should you have any questions on the ITT, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly – Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice
The buyer considers that this contract is suitable for consortia bidding.