Description of the goods or services required
Provision of a Licence for an Isle of Man International Lottery
The Isle of Man Government invites expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced operators to take part in a Prior Information Notice (PIN) exercise for the Department for Enterprise to explore the market for the introduction of legislation to allow
the issue of a single exclusive lottery licence, under the Gambling Supervision Commission,to entitle a supplier to run and operate an International lottery.
Potential operators must be able to demonstrate a credible knowledge and understanding of operating a global lottery product.
The operator will be required to fulfill the following key requirements as a minimum (but notexclusively):
• Solely responsible and accountable for the operation of the Lottery.
• Solely responsible for guaranteeing prize amounts/seeding and ensuring payouts.
• New separate company (Special Purpose Vehicle, SPV) established on the Isle of Man.
• Draw system and core equipment based on Isle of Man.
• Acceptance testing/System testing on Isle of Man.
By responding to this request it should be understood that at this stage the Government is only exploring options, no commitment is intended or implied and this request may or may not progress through to a competitive tender exercise.