Description of the goods or services required
The NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership, hosted by Velindre NHS Trust are acting on behalf of Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board who are seeking to establish a contract for a CAMHS Clinical Assessment and Intervention Resource Delivered via a Digital Platform.
The service must;
- Be clinically led, delivered through an appropriate digital clinical platform
- Be able to deliver 125 mental health (primary mental health/tier 2) assessments in line with the requirements of the Mental Health Measure (2010)
- Be able to deliver a 4 - 6 session multi-modal (CBT / System Family Therapy / IPT based), goal and outcome focused intervention for 100 identified children and young people (600 interventions in total required)
- Be staffed by appropriately qualified clinicians who adhere to recognised professional body standards with an appropriate level of practical experience. Staff must hold safeguarding level 3 certification and an enhanced DBS check
- Meet the standards of the current clinical evidence base for interventions as outlined in NICE Guidance
- Allow for flexible access to intervention between 8am – 9pm
- Have a fully secure platform that allows:
- Referrals to be easily shared
- Service user monitoring metrics including sessions delivered, DNAs etc.
- Allow for clinical session information to be shared / downloaded for recording in the Health Board EPR
- Ability to produce real time performance reports such as number of interventions completed, safeguarding or risk incidence, achievement of outcomes
- Collation of information on patient experience.
- Comply with relevant ISO accreditation standards
- Be able to adhere to local policies and procedures, particularly in relation to safeguarding
- Have a clear clinical supervision model in place within an appropriate governance framework.
The key outputs are;
- 300 multi-modal (CBT / System Family Therapy / IPT based), goal and outcome focused interventions delivered by suitably qualified clinical practitioners through a digital platform
- 125 mental health (primary mental health/tier 2) assessments in line with the requirements of the Mental Health Measure (2010)
NOTE: The authority is using eTenderwales to carry out this procurement process. To obtain further information record your interest on Sell2Wales at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=93563