Description of the goods or services required
The Surgical Services requirement at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust has grown in the last decade and a bespoke database created in house is no longer sustainable. As a result, a replacement is being sought, and suppliers are invited to respond to this notice.
THE SYSTEM CHARACTERISTICS TO INCLUDE:
• Support for sensitive clinical information and supports ICD-10.
• Role based access for minimum 20 concurrent users from mobile devices and web browsers with support for SSO.
• Compliance with applicable standards for audit purposes and information governance.
• Supports bi-directional connection with 3rd party systems (PAS, RIS, Anaesthesia etc).
• Full audit of access to the system.
• Secure cloud hosted with support for remote access. Minimum 20 concurrent users.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
• Auto-populate patient clinical record from data received from the trust PAS on an hourly basis, including diagnostic and
• Automatically create discharge summaries and OPD appointment letters.
• Has facility to create online operation notes that automatically populate procedure fields and permit creation and storage of
• Ability to create datasets for clinical trials.
• Ability to export data to Excel, SPSS.
• Ability to generate ad hoc reports via an interactive tool.
• A facility to report to all relevant national registries such as the National Flap Registry and provision for future extensions to
report to other registries.
• Presents information from the Anaesthesia database including the entries made by nursing staff in the Trust PAS (Cerner). At
the very minimum, it should include the pre-operative information.
• Ability to communicate and upload procedures to National Vascular Registry.
• Communicates with LoRETA Database and includes equivalent fields.
• Has MDT storage and linkage capability.
• Uploads radiation doses for patients from CRIS/PACS.
• The Trust will provide expertise and an existing database to facilitate the development. The Trust in return requires the
successful bidder to provide a route to shared equity in recognition of this collateral.
Please note that bidders are required to be available for a webinar/WebEx on 27th June 2019 at 09:00am.
Note that this event is being managed on the Due North Portal http://www.lppsourcing.org. Please only express your interest to attend via the Due North messaging system. The details of the event will then be shared with you.