Description of the goods or services required
The Surgical Services requirement at the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust has grown in the last decade and a bespoke database created in house is no longer sustainable. As a result, a replacement is being sought, and suppliers are invited to respond to this notice.
THE SYSTEM CHARACTERISTICS TO INCLUDE:
• Support for sensitive clinical information and supports ICD-10.
• Role based access for minimum 20 concurrent users from mobile devices and web browsers with support for SSO.
• Compliance with applicable standards for audit purposes and information governance.
• Supports bi-directional connection with 3rd party systems (PAS, RIS, Anaesthesia etc).
• Full audit of access to the system.
• Secure cloud hosted with support for remote access. Minimum 20 concurrent users.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
• Auto-populate patient clinical record from data received from the trust PAS on an hourly basis, including diagnostic and
• Automatically create discharge summaries and OPD appointment letters.
• Has facility to create online operation notes that automatically populate procedure fields and permit creation and storage of
• Ability to create datasets for clinical trials.
• Ability to export data to Excel, SPSS.
• Ability to generate ad hoc reports via an interactive tool.
• A facility to report to all relevant national registries such as the National Flap Registry and provision for future extensions to
report to other registries.
• Presents information from the Anaesthesia database including the entries made by nursing staff in the Trust PAS (Cerner). At
the very minimum, it should include the pre-operative information.
• Ability to communicate and upload procedures to National Vascular Registry.
• Communicates with LoRETA Database and includes equivalent fields.
• Has MDT storage and linkage capability.
• Uploads radiation doses for patients from CRIS/PACS.
• The Trust will provide expertise and an existing database to facilitate the development. The Trust in return requires the
successful bidder to provide a route to shared equity in recognition of this collateral.
Please note that bidders are required to be available for a webinar/WebEx on 27th June 2019 at 09:00am.
Note that this event is being managed on the Due North Portal www.lppsourcing.org. Please only express your interest to attend via the Due North messaging system. The details of the event will then be shared with you.