Description of the goods or services required
We have recently adopted a new Digital Services strategy and making a significant investment in WCVA’s ICT Infrastructure will radically improve the system we currently operate. In summary with regards to ICT the strategy aims to:
Improve the connection speed of all our offices to the internet
• New firewall to bolster cyber security
• Move further services to the cloud
• Greatly enhance ability to work remotely and facilitate agile working
• Remove all physical telephone infrastructure (apart from analogue lines required by alarms/lift) to replace with soft phone software on all PC’s/Laptops/Phones. (Greatly reducing office move costs).
• Improve security and reliability
• Reduce our ongoing monthly costs
• Per user billing (which helps with European project funding)
NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Sell2Wales Web Site at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=91988.
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available at https://www.sell2wales.gov.wales/sitehelp/help_guides.aspx.
Suppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.