II.2.3) Place of performance
II.2.4) Description of the procurement
NHS England Community and School Aged Immunisation Services — London Borough of Wandsworth:
NHS England has a statutory responsibility, under the S7A Public Health Functions Agreement, to commission high quality, safe and effective immunisation programmes that meets the health needs of the local population. Within this, NHS England London Region are looking to commission a new community and school aged immunisation service provider to deliver a range of immunisation programmes within the London Borough of Wandsworth. The commissioned provider will be required to deliver the following immunisation programmes to all those eligible (including those who are home schooled and those in the care of the local authority) in all schools and in the community setting in the London Borough:
1) Selective BCG immunisation programme for those at an increased risk of developing severe disease and/or of exposure to TB infection aged 0-5 years;
2) Seasonal childhood influenza immunisation programme, including those in Reception and School Years 1 through to 6. *To note, the implementation of this programme is phased; additional school cohorts will be added in subsequent years with additional investment in the service being made available at the time;
3) Adolescent Meningococcal ACWY immunisation programme;
4) Adolescent School Leaver Booster — Td/IPV (Tetanus, Diphtheria and Polio);
5) Adolescent HPV immunisation programme for girls;
6) Adolescent HPV immunisation programme for boys;
7) Adolescent MMR “catch up” immunisation programme for those with uncertain or incomplete MMR immunisation status.
The term of the contract is for three (3) years with a possible extension of 1 year at the discretion of the commissioner. The indicative total financial envelope over the term of the contract including extension options is 1 189 048 GBP. To note there will be additional investment made available on a cost per item basis (10,08 GBP per dose) for the selective community BCG immunisation programme and the MMR “catch-up” immunisation programme. Latest activity (uptake figures) for these programmes are 200 doses of BCG and 207 doses of MMR. Providers will be required to invoice NHS England London Region directly for this activity. All KPIs in which the commissioned providers will be required to meet will be confirmed in the service specification. There are 3 KPIs for each immunisation programme. The contract start date for the service is 8.7.2019.
Bidders should respond to this opportunity by completing the online questionnaire published on the Authority's e-procurement portal (the “Portal”) — ProContract (hosted by Proactis). All clarification requests and correspondence pertaining to this ITT opportunity must be directed through the Portal. Bidders are required to register on the portal prior to accessing the documentation. Guidance on the registration process is available via the link provided in the links section below.
The deadline for submissions to be received is 4.4.2019 at 12:00 (noon).
A timetable for the procurement and supplementary information relating to the opportunity is also available on the Portal.
Bidders are also to note that information relating to this procurement is provided in good faith, and may be subject to amendment by the Contracting Authority.
The Contracting Authority reserves the right not to award the contract.
II.2.5) Award criteria
Price is not the only award criterion and all criteria are stated only in the procurement documents
II.2.7) Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
Duration in months: 48
This contract is subject to renewal: No
II.2.9) Information about the limits on the number of candidates to be invited
II.2.10) Information about variants
Variants will be accepted:
II.2.11) Information about options
II.2.13) Information about European Union funds
The procurement is related to a project and/or programme financed by European Union funds: