Description of the goods or services required
quick quote competition to provide construction services to the Department of Infrastructure at the Isle of Man Airport.
Isle of Man Airport have identified a need to provide minor enabling works to enable the installation of a new Explosive Detection System (EDS) Machine and revised Baggage Handling System at the Out of Gauge (OOG) Area to include the following:
• The provision of suitable secure hoarding to safely demarcate and segregate the demolition of the Woodgate Aviation Office and Menzies Aviation Office;
• The demolition of the Woodgate Aviation Office and Menzies Aviation Office;
• Removal of the Suspended Ceiling within the OOG Area;
• Patch repairs to the ground floor slab;
• Sealing to the ground floor slab within the OOG Area;
• Construction of new accesses through a masonry wall and a stud partition wall;
• Supply and installation of a number of access and fire doors;
• Installation of a new access ramp;
• Safe removal (for reuse) and re-installation of two number fire shutters;
• Supply and Installation of an additional fire shutter;
• Construction of a new ‘Level 4’ bag search room within the OOG Area; and
• Construction of a new frontage along the front of the new out of gauge area.
Please note that Aviation Liability Insurance will be required for these works and all contractor staff must hold air side security passes.