Description of the goods or services required
The intended core elements of this service are: NHS 111, Clinical Assessment Service 24/7 and Out of Hours face-to-face services.
The CCGs have an intention to launch a procurement process in March/April 1919 to enable a newly contracted service to commence by April 2020.
Participation in market engagement is not a pre-requisite to participate in any future procurement process, but is considered to be a helpful source of intelligence to interested providers.
The events are intended to provide further updating of the future Integrated Urgent Care service for North West London CCGs and provide opportunity for interested providers to network and engage with each other and with CCG commissioning and clinical leads. The agenda for the process is intended:
- to share an update on the current pilot service and associated data;
- outline the CCGs' clinical vision for the new service and clinical roles;
- consider workforce implications; outline the anticipated commercial arrangements for the future service;
- confirm likely procurement approach and timelines; and
- facilitate an open Q&A session.