Description of the goods or services required
Market Engagement Event for Health & Social Care Services in Garth & Wymott Prisons
North of England Commissioning Support is working for and on behalf of NHS England - Health & Justice Commissioning North West (The Contracting Authority) who wishes to host a market engagement event to discuss the procurement of Health and Social Care services in Garth & Wymott Prisons.
The services proposed to be included in the service model:
• Primary Care Nursing and administrative services;
• Integrated Substance Misuse;
• General Practitioner;
• Pharmacy and medicines management Mental Health and Learning Disability services;
• Sexual Health and Genito Urinary Medicine;
• Dental services
• Podiatry Services;
• Health promotion and
• Information Management and Technology services;
The Contracting Authority wish to hold a Market Engagement event to discuss the procurement and delivery of the above mentioned services at Garth & Wymott Prisons. The event will provide an overview of the proposed service model and seek the views of all potential providers.