Essex CCGs are seeking to progress to procurement for an Essex Level 2b Neuro Rehabilitation service. The seven CCGs across Essex wish to invite suitably qualified providers to the NHS who are interested in potentially delivering a Level 2b inpatient and outreach service from Brentwood Community Hospital to an early engagement event on 12 December 2018 at 13:00.
The proposed inpatient unit will provide up to 25 beds and Brentwood Community Hospital's facilities include:
• single patient rooms with en-suites as well as four bedded bays
• day room with separate quiet areas
• physiotherapy gym • practice kitchen
• direct access to the hospital grounds / garden
• a public café for families / visitors The outreach service will deliver neuro-rehabilitation services to the population of all seven CCGs currently close to two million people.