Description of the goods or services required
This requirement is for a zero value framework agreement for winter resilience provisions for the airport to continue operations throughout the seasonal weather changes. London Luton Airport (LLA) is seeking to further enhance its winter resilience through the upgrade of vehicles, equipment and fluid storage. Over recent years LLA has significantly improved performance in winter operations primarily through planning and supported by modest investment in vehicles and equipment.
This tender is broken into lots and bidders are invited to choose which lot or lots they wish to tender for, the lots are as follows:
1) Towjet Sweepers
2) 24m truck mounted pavement de-icing units
3) Weather Station/s providing coverage of each runway end
4) Snow Blower
5) 90,000ltr storage for pavement de-icer
6) 30,000ltr storage for waste fluid collected from paved surfaces
7) ramphog / snobuck snow ploughs
This contract will be in place for a duration of 5 years from the point of contract signature.