Please note additional information on this procurement:
1. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to award the contract in whole, in part or annul the tendering process and not award any contract.
2. Bidders should note that they will be required to enter into terms and conditions of contract as set out in the ITT and that save for matters of clarification or consistency the Contracting Authority will not negotiate the terms.
3. The Contracting Authority will not accept completed ITT's after the stated closing date.
4. All documents to be priced (where applicable) in sterling and all payments made in sterling.
5. All tender costs and liabilities incurred by bidders shall be the sole responsibility of the bidders.
6. In reference to II.1.9 (Variants) to the extent permitted, if at all, in the tender documents.
7. Prospective suppliers should note that NHS Shared Services Partnership - Procurement Services is acting on behalf of Cardiff and Vale UHB