Description of the goods or services required
Amber Valley Borough Council is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced place making/planning consultancy to work with the Council and Partners to develop the detailed Business Case through the Government's Future High Streets Fund, for further capital funding to the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government.
It is anticipated that the works will include:
• Detailed consultation with partners and the public
• Detailed examination of the opportunities, options, constraints and practicalities, including any legal constraints
• Detailed pricing and initial design work
• Engagement with partners
• The appointment and management of any specialists services
• The production of a coherent well considered, fully costed business case and master plan to transform Heanor town centre
The Council anticipates appointing the successful consultants during August 2019 to enable works to commence at speed from 2 September 19.
•Real estate services - 70000000
•Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services - 71000000
•Research and development services and related consultancy services - 73000000