Description of the goods or services required
PHE - Corporate - Mental Health First Aid - Train the Trainer (Cayman Islands)
The organisation required to deliver this output will need to meet the following requirements:
• Deliver an accredited adult instructor training programme in Mental Health First Aid between January and March 2020 on the Cayman Islands to a maximum of 12 participants.
• Complete full sign-off of successful participants post-training in order that they can deliver MHFA courses independently.
• This procurement will secure a provider to deliver this “Train the Trainer” programme so that there is in-house capability in Cayman Islands to scale up MHFA to staffing groups and the public.
• Mental Health First Aid is a licensed training product of Mental Health First Aid International
• Only licensed providers can deliver MHFA training in their jurisdictions. The provider will need a license to deliver MHFA in the UK and by extension the UKOTs.
• The provider will need the accredited staff who act as ‘Master trainers’ in order to deliver this train-the-trainer course and have experience of delivering such training.