Description of the goods or services required
The London Borough of Hillingdon (LBH) intends to replace and upgrade the existing Warden Call Systems within the following 8 Sheltered Housing Schemes:
1. 1-32 Ascott Court, Farmlands Eastcote Middx HA5 2LJ
2. 1-30 Barden Court, Hall Drive, Harefield, Middx UB9 6LA
3. 1-26 Childs Court, Hemmen Lane Hayes Middx UB3 2JY
4. 1-37 Darrell Charles Court, Uxbridge Middx UB8 1JQ
5. 1-25 Drayton Court, The Glebe, West Drayton, Middx UB7 9JG
6. 1-46 James Court, Hallowell Road Northwood Middx HA6 1DR
7. 1-29 Sibley Court, Hillingdon, Uxbridge, Middx UB3 3DY
8. 1-6/21-45 St Catherines Farm Court, Ruislip Middx HA4 7YH
The works include, but not limited to the design, supply, installation, commissioning and hand-over of complete and fully functional hard wired telecare & door entry systems, the provision of O&M Manuals and training to Council's Representative in charge of the blocks.
The Contractor is expected to provide his rates for the entire Schedule of Works (SOW) listed even if the work is to be performed by a sub-Contractor or specialist Contractor. It is the Tenderer’s responsibility to obtain the required rates from specialist sub-Contractors to complete the pricing schedule.
The Contract will be for a term dependant on agreed programme
SITE VISITS ARE MANDATORY. YOUR TENDER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF YOU HAVE NOT ATTENDED SITE AT THE SPECIFIED DATE AND TIME