Description of the goods or services required
QE Facilities has a requirement to procure a dedicated Medical Equipment Management System which allows effective management of medical devices across the organisation.
QE Facilities continually strive to improve efficiency in order to meet patient care and recognises that safe and effective management of medical devices is key to achieving those goals.
• QE Facilities wish to procure a dedicated Medical Equipment Management System which is to be utilised to manage medical devices across the Queen Elizabeth Hospital site and other locations across the region.
• The proposed solution will support QE Facilities in the safe and effective management of medical devices. It will also support service development and will allow integrated and comprehensive management of medical devices.
• It is envisaged the proposed solution will be utilised by approximately 20 users with different roles and responsibilities relating to the management of medical devices.
• The proposed solution should be easy to use and must allow for integrated management of medical devices including a portal for medical device users to access relevant information and submit requests.
• The proposed solution must be able to provide resilient technology 24/7 365 days per year.
• The contract period will be 36 months with a potential extension of 3x12 months at the discretion of QE Facilities.