Description of the goods or services required
Advertisement for Market Engagement Event
The NHS England and NHS Improvement Midlands (Shropshire & Staffordshire Primary Care Team) and NHS Stoke-on-Trent Clinical Commissioning Group (collectively referred to as the Commissioners from this point onwards) intend to procure GP Services (APMS form of contract) for the Willow Bank Surgery which will also include responsibility of running the branch surgery located in Longton. As a result, acting on behalf of the Commissioners, Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit (AG CSU), would like to invite all potential bidders to a Market Engagement Event that has been planned to take place at 11:00am on Thursday 1st August 2019.
The market engagement event has been arranged to provide information about:
• Stoke-on-Trent CCG's strategy for the GP services;
• Overview of the Willow Bank Surgery;
• The upcoming procurement for providing GP services at the Willow Bank and its branch surgery.
(The Willow Bank surgery is located at Meir Primary Care Centre, Weston Road, Meir, Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 6AB whereas its branch surgery is in Longton.)
• The procurement process (including indicative timeline) and
• "hints and tips" relating to the procurement.