Description of the goods or services required
West Midlands Combined Authority Wellbeing team is inviting tender applications to undertake a scoping and mapping exercise across East and West Midlands, working with the two regional Public Health England Centres, to develop a picture of the work going on across the Midlands Engine footprint around: -
- What health and wellbeing programs / accredited schemes are being offered by Local Authorities across the footprint and how these map against the core / enhanced standards of Thriving at Work
- What interventions are being offered, and by whom, to improve the mental health and wellbeing of the workforce.
- The cost of providing the interventions per employee.
- From the provider of the interventions and other sources of information what interventions are being taken up by employers
- Work with the WMCA commissioned lead to ensure the information obtained in relation to the employer engagement process is shared and captured to form a holistic review
- Mapping the first three elements of this work against the core / enhanced standards of Thriving at Work
- Create an agreed list of interventions that will ensure employers are able to meet the core and enhanced standards
- Produce a report, or series of reports, summarising the above.
•Feasibility study, advisory service, analysis - 71241000
•Feasibility study - 79314000