Description of the goods or services required
The primary objectives of the ground investigation framework include but are not limited to:
- Investigation and identification of geotechnical hazards,
- Providing information for geotechnical and geo-environmental risk assessments necessary for the planning and design submissions including supporting the establishment of the geotechnical design basis for design and construction, and
- Providing information for the detailed design and construction.
It will be enabled for use by Local Authorities in England, that is county councils, district councils, unitary authorities, metropolitan districts and London boroughs.
The framework will consist of 4 Lots, one National and 3 Regional Lots.
Applicants may submit tenders for:
- the National Lot (Lot 1), or
- the National Lot (Lot 1) and one (1) Regional Lot (Lots 2-4), or
- up to two of the (2) of the Regional Lots (Lots 2-4).
The maximum number of Lots which a supplier may be awarded is two Lots.
•Ground investigation work - 45111250