II.2.3) Place of performance
Main site or place of performance:
II.2.4) Description of the procurement
• fully managed service desk provision, including first, second and third line across all sites and home-working;
• first point of contact for third party applications support;
• cloud hosting (‘cloud first’);
• internet connectivity;
• corporate and guest/residents’ Wi-Fi;
• strong security controls to protect data assets;
• backup and disaster recovery;
• proactive systems monitoring;
• penetration testing remediation;
• asset purchase and management.
II.2.5) Award criteria
Price is not the only award criterion and all criteria are stated only in the procurement documents
II.2.6) Estimated value
Value excluding VAT: 800 000.00 GBP
II.2.7) Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
This contract is subject to renewal: Yes
Description of renewals:
One plus 1 year subject to performance and agreement.
II.2.9) Information about the limits on the number of candidates to be invited
Envisaged minimum number: 3
Objective criteria for choosing the limited number of candidates:
Limited organisation capacity.
II.2.10) Information about variants
Variants will be accepted:
II.2.11) Information about options
Description of options:
We are open to options subject to the specification being met.
II.2.13) Information about European Union funds
The procurement is related to a project and/or programme financed by European Union funds: