Description of the goods or services required
BBV HS2 MWCC North - Provision of Draughtsmen / CAD Technicians
Balfour Beatty VINCI (BBV) have been awarded HS2 Main Works Civils Contracts, lots N1 and N2.
We are looking to engage with potential providers of Draughtsmen / CAD Technicians to produce method drawings in connection with the Precast Segmental Viaducts to be constructed on HS2 Phase 1 Area North. This opportunity will comprise the following sub-packages / drawing types:
1. Package 1: Site Installation, construction roads and platforms drawings
2. Package 2 - sequences of works (specific and general phasing drawing)
3. Package 3 - pile caps (cofferdam, formworks – sequences, arrangement / formwork drawings)
4. Package 4 - abutments (sequences and formwork drawings)
5. Package 5 - piers (sequences and formwork drawings)
6. Package 6 - bearing plinths (sequences and formwork drawings)
7. Package 7 – finishing works (phasing drawings)
The scope of works is subject to change and represents an indicative volume of 60 weeks in total for all packages. Packages can be distributed between different providers.
We are looking for experienced draftsmen who will be directly managed by BBV and work under BBV standards.
Full details and specifications will be provided to the successfully shortlisted suppliers. Suppliers should be aware of the scale of this project and should assess their internal capabilities to be able to carry out the intended scope of works, prior to completing this expression of interest (EOI).