II.2.2) Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3) Place of performance
Main site or place of performance:
Sellafield Ltd site.
II.2.4) Description of the procurement
Topographical survey, GIS and planning tender scope.
• undertake various types of geospatial survey for various Sellafield Operating Units;
• maintaining the Sellafield Survey Control Network;
• provide support service to the Spatial Planning to facilitate compliance with SLC16;
• provide support to the GIS capability;
• support the Planning Team for matters pertaining to local authority planning, building regulations and forward land planning strategies.
Specific examples of typical task include but are not limited to:
• SLC16 GIS dataset updates,
• updating SL asset registers (land and buildings),
• future land allocation,
• high Resolution orthorectified aerial imagery capture,
• site Wide (external) and Internal 360 º photosphere capture
• spatial data capture,
• electronic and physical map productions using ESRI Arc GIS Pro/ArcGIS Desktop,
• spatial data transformation and analysis for data driven decisions making using FME and/or ESRI Arc GIS Pro/ArcGIS Desktop,
• ESRI enterprise (Portal) map and app creation,
• GIS systems management — supporting ESRI infrastructure administration utilising the ESRI PYTHON API,
• contributing to planning and building regulation submissions,
• general data collection, data clean-up.
II.2.5) Award criteria
Price is not the only award criterion and all criteria are stated only in the procurement documents
II.2.6) Estimated value
Value excluding VAT: 3 200 000.00 GBP
II.2.7) Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
This contract is subject to renewal: Yes
Description of renewals:
This service will likely be required in the future. Sellafield will re-tender this opportunity sometime towards the end of the contract term.
II.2.9) Information about the limits on the number of candidates to be invited
II.2.10) Information about variants
Variants will be accepted:
II.2.11) Information about options
II.2.13) Information about European Union funds
The procurement is related to a project and/or programme financed by European Union funds:
II.2.14) Additional information
Tenderers are invited to complete the tenders and to submit them, together with any requested supporting information and completed appendices, in accordance with the requirements of this ITT via CTM by 12.00 (GMT) on the tender submission deadline.