II.2.2) Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3) Place of performance
Main site or place of performance:
PA Housing own and manage properties in London, the South East and the Midlands.
II.2.4) Description of the procurement
The services required by this contract, can include but are not restricted to:
• deliver a cloud-based platform to obtain feedback from customers, residents, specific focus groups, staff and project end or process end feedback;
• the ability to host telephone calls; provide text surveys; email surveys and website based surveys;
• maximise the use of the My PA app for surveys and user tracking;
• be forward thinking in utilising technology to deliver greater efficiencies in response rates, cost and deliver a blended approach to obtaining internal and external feedback;
• the provision of a survey and feedback platform that enables PA Housing to have visibility of each survey with live real time updates and extract reports in multiple formats, as required;
• the Supplier will need to be able to facilitate a Star Survey on a quarterly or annual basis, as required by PA Housing. This is an industry standard benchmarking survey that is a key requirement of PA Housing. The Star Survey will be based upon the Housemark definition and must be used by the supplier.
II.2.5) Award criteria
Quality criterion: Technical
/ Weighting: 60
II.2.6) Estimated value
Value excluding VAT: 500 000.00 GBP
II.2.7) Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
This contract is subject to renewal: Yes
Description of renewals:
The contract duration is 3 years, however PA Housing may elect to extend the contract by one additional year and one further additional year therefore the maximum contract duration is 5 years.
II.2.9) Information about the limits on the number of candidates to be invited
II.2.10) Information about variants
Variants will be accepted:
II.2.11) Information about options
II.2.13) Information about European Union funds
The procurement is related to a project and/or programme financed by European Union funds:
II.2.14) Additional information
Tenderers are advised to note that the indicative contract value is inclusive of VAT.